|UMBC Career Week - Professional Clothing Drive
February 4 - March 8, 2013
Donate new and gently used professional clothing to UMBC students as part of Career Week 2013. The clothing drive will assist students with their professional dress needs for job interviews, career fairs, networking opportunities and much more.
Please be selective! Clothing that is in poor condition or out of style
won't help our students make a good first impression. All clothing will
be professionally cleaned before being offered to students.
- Items that will be accepted: women's dresses, slacks, blouses, blazers and skirts; men's suits, slacks, blazers, shirts and ties
- Items that will NOT be accepted: jewelry, handbags, shoes, general accessories
- All items should be: in good condition (new or gently used),
clean and appropriate for interaction with potential employers and
|Clothing can be dropped off at the following locations between February 4 - March 8, 2013:
- Career Services Center, Math/Psych 21: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- The Women's Center, The Commons: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Mon-Thurs), 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Fri)
- Commons Info Desk: 7:30 a.m. - 12 a.m. (Mon-Thurs), 7:30 a.m. -1 a.m. (Fri), 8 a.m. - 1 a.m. (Sat)
- Residential Life Office, Erickson Hall: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- RAC Front Desk: 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Mon-Fri), 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. (Sat-Sun)
- The Shriver Center, Public Policy Building: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Alumni House, 5451 Wilkens Avenue, Catonsville, MD, 21228: 8:3- a.m. - 5
p.m. (Mon-Fri). February 11 - March 4, additional evening hours will be
6 - 8 p.m. (Mon-Thurs).
Clothing will be available for students to pick up on March 28th and March 29th (the week immediately preceding Career Week).
Clothing donations will be used to benefit UMBC students and will not be considered as gift-in-kind or donation
UMBC. Clothing donations are not tax deductible. Any leftover clothing will be donated to local non profits, Suited to Succeed and the Franciscan Center's Attire 4 Hire program.
Questions? Contact Sue Plitt in Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-2340 or Stanyell Bruce
in Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 410-455-2632.
Please Note: Alumni event tickets for paid events are non-refundable. Additionally, all funds raised will be administered by
the UMBC foundation for the benefit of the University