Meyerhoff Fund Descriptions
Read more about the different ways of supporting the Meyerhoff Scholars Program and affiliated funds here.
LaMont Toliver Alumni Memorial Scholarship Fund
- This fund is set up to provide scholarship support for incoming or current Meyerhoff students in honor of Mr. LaMont Toliver, former Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Education and Director of the Meyerhoff Scholars Program, and to provide operational program support.
Meyerhoff Graduate Program Fund
- Alumni of the Meyerhoff Graduate Fellows Program also have the opportunity to earmark their giving to support this graduate-level counterpart to the original Meyerhoff program.
Meyerhoff Parent Scholarship Endowment
- Make sure there will be a 30th, 40th and many, many more Anniversary Celebrations by contributing to the Meyerhoff Parents Endowment Fund. An investment in the future of the Meyerhoff Scholarship Program, your gift to the Parents Endowment Fund ensures that scholarships will be available for talented students for years to come.
Meyerhoff Parent Association Operating Fund
- Your gift to the Meyerhoff Parent Association (MPA) Operating Fund provides unrestricted dollars for initiatives supporting current Meyerhoff students such as the annual MPA Dinner, Fall and Spring Pre-Exam Stress Relievers, Senior Recognition Luncheon, the annual Meyerhoff community-wide retreat, and student conferences. For more information, please click here to visit the MPA website
Meyerhoff Program Fund
A contribution to the Meyerhoff Program Fund provides scholarships for currently enrolled Scholars. By supporting this fund, you ensure that all qualified students can benefit from the Meyerhoff Scholarship Program, regardless of family income.
Meyerhoff Operating Fund
- Your gift to the Meyerhoff Operating Fund provides unrestricted dollars for general program support – help for initiatives like Summer Bridge, as well as for tuition, fees, room and board, and scholarships.
Give to the Meyerhoff Scholarship Program